Monday, June 14, 2010

My New Craze And Passion For Football

As everybody knows the World Cup for the very most passionate game in the whole world has begun i.e.soccer.It was a quite awaiting moment for many.But not for me until unless yesterday.The first day opening match seemed very boring to me as such.It was between the home team SOUTH AFRICA AND MEXICO.The match ended in a draw.It put down the expectations of so many fans of football which were actually awaiting a very amazing and exciting opening.
The match which actually changed my thinking and views to this game was the match between GERMANY AND AUSTRALIA.Germany got their World Cup campaign off to a flying start with a dominating display as they won 4-0 against 10-man Australia in Durban.The German men were actually really the stars in the game.The way they actually blocked australia from getting the ball in their court was quite a good scene ta watch for.I being a beginner in watching these matches,am not at all feeling such way after that match.According to me the mind blowing players in the team are Podolski And Klose.Lukas Podolski opened their account in the eighth minute Miroslav Klose doubled the lead at around the 27th minute.Germany captain Philipp Lahm has claimed the current side is better than the one that almost reached the World Cup final four years ago.

The another must watch game which I felt was between ARGENTINA AND SOUTH KOREA on 17th JUNE 2010.Argentina played just superb.My expectations from all the football matches have increased quite a lot.Lets hope the best team just gets the jackpot.
I would also like to say my blog column is not at all restricted to any single topic.Keep checking my column for amazing thoughts and ideas which take a toll of my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment